Travelers who are looking for cheap flights to Manila can find tickets to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. This airport is located in a border between Passay City and Paranaque City, which is southwest of Manila. It has four terminals, one of which is Domestic.
There is also the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (CRK) that serves the northern Manila Metro area. This airport is largely under construction, and is supposed to replace the Ninoy Airport by 2013 as the main gateway airport to the Philippines. Currently, it only has a few flights to elsewhere in Asia, but there are many projects under construction and proposed plans to develop it.
Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) Information
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) is the main international gateway for all those entering the Philippines. Amenities at MNL include bars, restaurants, shops, ATMs, banking services, duty-free shopping, information desks, a smoking area, a children’s play room, massage services, spa services, chapels and medical services.
Airlines That Fly Into Manila
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) is the busiest airport in the Philippines. is a hub for all Philippine airlines: Cebu Pacific, Airphil Express, Philippine Airlines, South East Asian Airlines and Zest Airways. Some other airlines that service this airport include Saudi Arabian Airlines, China Airlines and Delta.
Manila Airport Transit Information
Distance to city:
Bus to city
- Fare: PHP 10-50, depending on bus and distance
- Passengers have the options of taking the airport bus service, the Metrobus or the Jeepneys
Train to city
- Fare: About PHP 10 per person, plus taxi fare
- There is no train station directly at the airport, but passengers have the option of taking a taxi to the nearest train station, Baclaran, via taxi.
Taxi to city
- Fare: PHP 500-600, depending on distance.
- Passengers should only accept rides from Department of Tourism accreditation. It is recommended to reserve a taxi from a desk in the airport, rather than flagging one down on the street.
Car Rental Companies at Ninoy Aquino International Airport
These car rental companies are located in the arrivals area.