What’s Expatify.com All About?
We are the types of people who are always dreaming of living someplace else. It’s like dreaming about traveling, but more about dreaming becoming a part of a culture and experiencing what life is like in foreign (for now) places. With these dreams, we hope to inspire people to dream, investigate and experience what life is like in their choice of foreign country.
Who’s Behind All This?
There’s a few hard core extended-stay travelers and life-long expats who are driving our efforts. We are looking to build a team of more like-minded people (see the “can I help” section if you’re interested) although it’s completely unpaid at least right now. Once we get the team solidified, we will post profiles and let you know who does what.
How Can I get In Touch With You?
There are a few ways you can contact us:
- twitter.com/expatify: send us an @ (or dm us if you’re wanting to talk about something private) but please be sure to follow us so we can reply by dm if necessary
Can I Help In Some Way?
Abso-freekin-lutely! Thanks for asking. We are always looking for help and here’s a few ways we would love help. If you have other ideas, go ahead and send those our way too.
- Fill out our Expat Spotlight questionnaire: We love to highlight expats around the world, and you’ll get a link to your site/blog with it too.
- Contribute or Guest Post: We love to get guest posts from your corner of the world, letting other expats know what’s up over there. You could do one, or become a regular columnist.
- Email Photos / Video: If you take nice pictures and don’t want to write, we would still be happy to post your photos or videos for others to see
- Link To Us: Linking from your blog or web site will help us in sooo many ways you don’t even know. We’ll be eternally grateful!
- Tell Your Friends: Share our site links with your friends via email or Social Media sites such as twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Digg, Reddit, etc.
- Programmers / Web Desingers: We think our site is alright for the time being, but we want it to be wicked awesome! If you have PHP/MySQL and/or Design/HTML/CSS skills and want to help out with a few projects, we would love to hear from you.
Link To Us: We Love Links!
If you would be so kind, we would definitely appreciate a link on your blog’s blogroll or your web site.
For those of you who are more visual people, we also have a link badge, just cut & paste the text in the text area below. An example of what it will look like is shown to the right.