Here’s our collection of expat-friendly links for today.
- A future built on sand – Iraq's government is desperate for expat professionals to return to Baghdad
- Japanese expats take their brooms to Paris streets – To the amusement or indifference of passers-by, the team of Japanese expats called the Greenbirds chose to give a stretch of the Champs Elysees avenue their monthly cleaning treatment.
- Fiji: Devaluation debate – Fiji currency devaluation, twitter & the world
- Taxis for Foreigners Debut in May – Seoul will introduce “international taxis'' for tourists and expatriates
- Engaging Latin America – Barack Obama meets with Latin America leaders
- Immigration officials deny ‘credit checks’ – Are expats leaving Dubai on 1 way tickets subjected to credit checks?
- ExPats West Meetups in Panama – ExPatsWest will be meeting Wednesday night at the TWISTERS restaurant in Coronado
Do you have comments about these topics?
We would love to hear your thoughts about these stories. Please add them to the comment section below.