Here’s our collection of expat-friendly links for today.
- Best 4 Parks in Istanbul – Local tips suggesting the best, during your Istanbul stay
- Filipino Culture and Philippine Marriage – I’ve seen many times where Philippine traditions can be quite limited to localized.
- Taxis in Colombia vs. Peru – Taxis in Latin America can be dangerous. The worst thing that happened while I was in Peru was a tourist getting robbed, raped, and murdered.
- The Twilight of Expat Exceptionalism – Foreigners in China, mark my words: The age of exception is coming to an end.
- Expat’s daughter wins gold in world singing tilt – A daughter of a Filipino expatriate in Saudi Arabia bagged the gold medal in a prestigious singing competition held Friday in Hollywood, California
- Indonesia bombs jolt expats, investors – Scenes of blood-smeared businessmen being stretchered out of luxury Jakarta hotels have had a chilling effect on expatriates and investors lulled by years of relative peace in Indonesia.
- Australian expatriates living the high life – Australian expatriates are among the richest in the world, with one in five earning more than $US250,000 ($A322,000) a year.
- Carre D’etoiles French Cube – Take your house with you when you Expatriate
Do you have comments about these topics?
We would love to hear your thoughts about these stories. Please add them to the comment section below.